Archbishop Romulo G. Valles, D.D. blesses the statues of St. Anne and St. Joaquin during the 68th Parochial Fiesta last July 26. (Photo by Karl Ingan-eng)
The present sanctuary of Sta. Ana Shrine Parish
The Old Sanctuary built in 1949, is made of cement walls. The gothic-style windows are composed of tiny pieces of fiber. The last supper, scene sculpted under the altar. The statue of St. Anne is placed above the sanctuary.
The old sanctuary in 1967 improved through the initiative of Fr. Gerard Loiselle, pme.
In 1999, the life size risen Christ image extended the tabernacle.