Last October 29 along with a Eucharistic celebration at the Pious Disciples of the Divine Master (PDDM), 16 Park Avenue, Bajada, Davao City.
Below were the daily Mass with different themes:
- October 20 – Friday – “Do not be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows (Lk. 12:1-7)
- October 21 – Saturday – “The Holy Spirit will teach you what you should say” (Lk. 12:8-12)
- October 22 – Sunday – “Repay to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God” (Mt.22:15)
- October 23 – Monday – “Take care to guard against all greed, for though one may be rich, one’s life does not consists of possessions.” (Lk. 12:13-21)
- October 24 – Tuesday – “Blessed are those servants whom the Master finds vigilant on his arrival.” (LK 12:35-38)
- October 25 – Wednesday – “Much will be required of the person entrusted with much, and still more will be demanded of the person entrusted with more” (Lk. 12:39-48)
- October 26 – Thursday – “I have come to set the earth on fire, and how I wish it were already blazing.” (LK. 12:49-53)
- October 27 – Friday – “Why do you not judge for yourself what is right?” (Lk. 12:54-59)
- October 28 – Saturday – “Jesus went up the mountain to pray and he spent the night in prayer to God.” (LK. 6:12-16)
- October 29 – Sunday – “That all may be one.” (Jn. 17:21)
The novena to Jesus master way, truth and life, was one of the awaited activities of the Pauline family all over the world.
This was also the occasion for the renewal of the promise of (APC-FDM) as lay collaborators of the Disciples of the Divine Master (PDDM). Witnessed by their families, relatives, friends and the Pauline community, it was an experience that moved them to do their respective tasks despite the many trials they experience. Kudos to the Pauline family with the intercession of the founder Blessed Fr. James Alberione, St. Paul the Apostle and Divine Master Jesus the way, truth and life! (Marietta Comighud | OMPH SoCCom)